The kidney is an important internal organ of the human body, and it has to be healthy for overall well-being. Kidneys play a very crucial role in filtering waste products from the blood and maintaining the balance of fluids in the body. However, due to several reasons, including unhealthy lifestyles and poor dietary habits, kidneys are becoming less strong, and therefore, people experience various issues. These issues are becoming very common nowadays, and therefore, turning towards Ayurveda is perhaps the best option in this regard.
Ayurveda is the ancient system of medicine through natural remedies that can help in promoting kidney health. Today, we will explore some of the important details about Ayurvedic kadha to maintain kidney health naturally.
Causes of Kidney Problems
There is not one but various reasons why kidney health issues are becoming more prevalent these days. Some of the important ones are as follows:
- An unhealthy diet is a prominent reason why many people are experiencing kidney-related issues these days. The excessive amount of processed foods, including high sodium content, is the prominent reason for kidney problems.
- Insufficient intake of water leads to dehydration and, therefore, affects the functioning of kidneys over a long duration of time.
- Physical activities are becoming less prior in the life of people nowadays, leading to obesity and high blood pressure-like problems. These issues have a high impact on kidney health.
- The increased and prolonged use of medications is also the reason why people experience kidney-related health problems.
Also, Watch our Video on Ayurvedic Kadha for Kidney Health
Ingredients of Ayurvedic Kadha for Kidney Health
While it is important to understand the benefits of Ayurvedic kadha, first, we need to be enlightened about the ingredients and how they impact our bodies. The details about the ingredients of Ayurvedic kadha for kidney health are given below.
1. Pipal Ki Chhal
It has diuretic properties that help in removing Toxins from the body through the way of kidneys. Additionally, it promotes overall kidney health by reducing inflammation due to several reasons.
It is a herb that possesses various anti-oxidant and diuretic properties. Therefore, it helps in the detoxification process of kidneys and decreases the risk of stones in this internal organ.
It is a well-known ingredient in Ayurvedic medicines, and you can use it to support kidney health. It is very helpful in maintaining a proper urine flow and also acts as a diuretic agent.
It is a natural diuretic herb that is highly supportive when it comes to urine flow and the removal of waste products from the kidneys. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it increases the overall health of the kidneys.
In Ayurveda, this herb is well-known for boosting immune system strength. Additionally, it helps in detoxification and increases the overall capacity to function properly for the kidneys.
It is scientifically, and Ayurveda has been proven to promote kidney health due to its diuretic properties, which maintain the urine flow and remove acids along with toxins from the body.
7. Neem ki chhal
Neem bark has antimicrobial properties, which are helpful in preventing urinary tract infections and maintaining the overall health of the kidneys.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Kadha
The Ayurvedic kadha made for kidney health delivers several advantages, which are given below.
The herbs that are used in the Ayurvedic kadha can help in eliminating the toxins and waste products from the kidneys and, therefore, support the optimal functioning of this internal organ.
2. Diuretic Action
Several ingredients of the Ayurvedic kadha act as a diuretic Agent, which promotes urine flow and prevents fluid retention in the kidneys.
3. Anti-inflammatory Properties
Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the ingredients of Ayurvedic kadha, it is supportive of the overall health of the kidneys.
4. Immune support
Various herbs used in the Ayurvedic kadha support the Immune system and boost its power. It helps the body to fight infections and prevents kidneys from various complications.
How to Make Ayurvedic Kadha at home?
If you are willing to maintain kidney health with Ayurvedic kadha, you have to prepare it at your home in the right direction. The steps you need to follow for the same are given below.
- First of all, take one spoonful of all the ingredients that are explained earlier in this post.
- Take a mud pot filled with 4 cups of water and put it on a burning stove, and allow it to boil.
- Simmer down the flame and add all the ingredients to the boiling water. Allow it to boil for around two hours so that all the ingredients and their properties can be infused in the liquid.
- Remove it from the heat and strain the Ayurvedic kadha.
- Keep it aside to cool and drink it once or twice a day to maintain optimal kidney health.
Additional Kidney Health Tips
Apart from using the Ayurvedic kadha, there are several tips that you can follow to maintain your kidney health.
- Make sure to stay hydrated and drink enough amounts of water for proper kidney functioning.
- Maintaining a healthy diet is among the most important steps toward maintaining healthy kidneys. Add nutrient-rich fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins to your diet, and avoid excess sodium and processed foods.
- Avoid consuming excessive alcohol and smoking, as it can damage your kidneys severely.
Natural remedies to maintain kidney health are the best as they do not harm your body at all. There are barely any side effects of natural remedies like Ayurvedic kadha, and therefore, these are suitable for detoxification, diuretic actions, and anti-inflammatory benefits. The Ayurvedic kadha for kidneys will not only help kidneys but will also ensure the proper functioning of other organs of your body.