Blood pressure has become a common problem nowadays due to a poor lifestyle. The Blood Pressure Problem is affecting people of all ages. When the blood pressure in the body is high, it is called high BP, and when it is low, it is called low BP. There are a lot of treatments for blood pressure that are widely available, but choosing the best one is the most challenging task ever.
Therefore, for this purpose, HIIMS’s various approaches provide complete natural and effective solutions for blood pressure. In HIIMS, you will get various approaches for blood pressure like Ayurveda therapies and herbs, Homeopathic Treatment, Naturopathy Treatment, lifestyle changes, and a balanced diet chart. In short, taking treatment from HIIMS can help you to lead a healthy and disease-free life.
Effects of Blood Pressure On Health!
Under normal circumstances, the blood pressure should be 120/80. This is because the heart exerts pressure on the veins that carry blood throughout the body with each beat and that is what we call blood pressure. The pressure that occurs while passing the blood through the veins is called systolic pressure, which is usually 120. The pressure immediately after passing blood is called diastolic pressure, which is usually 80. There is no significant difference between men and women, but it badly affects our health and can be very dangerous when it fluctuates.
In hypertension, the heart, kidneys, and other body parts can stop working, and the chance of paralysis is so high. Apart from this, it also severely affects eyesight. Furthermore, in hypertension, the blood pressure reaches beyond 140, which can be very dangerous. Therefore, this disease should be taken seriously.
In hypotension, the supply of blood is appropriate in body parts, which may also lead to heart attack and kidney failure. On the other hand, if the BP is too low, a person can become unconscious, which can cause a severe head injury. In addition, cases of brain hemorrhage have also been reported in many low blood pressure cases.
Common Symptoms of Blood Pressure
There are many common symptoms of low blood pressure and high blood pressure. The proper observation of these symptoms may help you understand the BP type. However, some symptoms below should not be ignored if you are experiencing them regularly.
Common Symptoms of Low BP: –
- Vomiting or Nausea
- Dizziness & fainting (syncope)
- Fatigue or feeling heavy
- Darkness before the eyes, blurred vision
- cold hands and feet
- Difficulty in breathing
Common Symptoms of High BP: –
- Headache & Dizziness
- Restlessness & Sleeplessness
- Chest pain & Palpitation
- Nervousness & Breathlessness
- Bleeding from nose
- Tiredness & weakening eyesight
Common Causes of Blood Pressure
There are many common causes that may lead to blood pressure. For example, not doing physical work, mental stress, eating rich and fried food, being overweight, consuming alcohol-smoking, poor diet or lifestyle, and other eating disorders also causes blood pressure.
Common causes of Low BP: –
- Age: – A fall in blood pressure upon standing or after eating occurs mainly in the age group over 65. However, neurally mediated hypotension usually affects children and young people.
- Medicines: – People who take medication for health-related problems are mostly affected by low blood pressure.
- Diseases: – Health issues like Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and certain heart conditions also put you at greater risk of developing low blood pressure.
- Anatomical position: – Some other health conditions like Pregnancy, heart disease, endocrine problems, dehydration, diarrhea, infection, blood loss/anemia, allergies, diet problems may lead to low blood pressure.
Common causes of High BP: –
- Stress: No one likes to be stressed in life, but it has become a part of life today. Although it is regrettable to know stress is one of the primary causes of high blood pressure.
- Smoking and Drinking: People with high blood pressure are at great risk of health. Smoking and drinking raise systolic blood pressure levels and increase the heart rate.
- Obesity: – As you know, today obesity is the most widespread problem worldwide. Furthermore, it increases the blood vessels’ vascular resistance, leading to high blood pressure.
- Other causes: – Taking an unbalanced diet, not doing enough physical activity, unhealthy lifestyle, and certain health conditions that may also lead to high blood pressure, kidney disease, obstructive sleep apnea, and long-term kidney infections may also be responsible for the high blood pressure.
Why HiiMS is Best for The Treatment of Blood Pressure?
HiiMS provides various approaches to help individuals get rid of their problems with their best body matches. HIIMS is India’s best NABH accredited hospital, which validates its treatment, ethics, and quality of care. The licensed and certified doctors are well experienced and trained to evaluate and provide high-quality healing methods.
In HiiMS, we offer complete natural treatment for blood pressure. Here we work upon the root causes of the blood pressure to provide a satisfactory healing procedure to get permanent relief. By identifying the blood pressure causes, our approaches like Ayurveda Therapies, Naturopathy Treatment, Homeopathic Treatment, and including dietary and lifestyle changes are highly beneficial in blood pressure. Therefore, taking treatment for blood pressure in HIIMS may give you permanent relief without any side effects. Undoubtedly, HIIMS is also very thankful to the patients and their beliefs because their beliefs and our approaches bring us to the top. In addition, we always promise to give you the best and most satisfactory treatment without any side effects.
In HiiMS, we provide the best treatment for blood pressure. As you know, blood pressure fluctuations can be hazardous. According to a report, raised blood pressure is responsible for about 13% of total deaths worldwide. Therefore, blood pressure fluctuations should not be ignored, and taking treatment on time can save your money, time, and life. Perhaps, treatment for blood pressure is widely available but getting natural treatment for blood pressure is very challenging. But
In addition, HIIMS has a wide range and various approaches that can play a crucial role in treating blood pressure and getting rid of it.