Nowadays, everyone is suffering from a different disease. The infection rate is getting increase day by day. Everyone wants to live a happy and healthy life, but people get infected due to our lifestyle. Ayurveda believes that if you detoxify your body, it automatically removes all your diseases without any medicine.
It generates an environment that helps the immune system to fight against the disease. The reason for facing such a problem is Virudh aahar vihar, side-effects of medicines, stress, autoimmunity, and many more. Everything on this planet comprises Panchmahabhoot: Akash, Vayu, Agni, Jala, and Prithvi. The human body consists of doshas, Dhatu, and mala. The imbalance of these factors causes severe illness and results in many diseases. It is essential to balance the doshas of the body to maintain a healthy life.
There are three doshas in the body-
All these are responsible for maintaining a healthy life. Imbalancing like vridhi (increase) and shaya ( decrease) causes a Roga ( disease). Prakriti, or the constitution of a person, also main a role in fighting the disease. It decides how prone you are to a certain disease. For example:- People of Kapha Prakriti tend kapha diseases like sinusitis, bronchitis, obesity, and many more.
The same person with pitta Prakriti must suffer from Pittajah Vikara, like liver disease, gallbladder disease, acidity, stomach ulcer, skin disease, etc. The imbalance of Vata doshas in Vatajah Prakriti causes problems like joint pain, sciatica, nervous pain, paralysis, etc.
Kidney Failure, According to Ayurveda-
The kidney is a pair of bean shape structures in the back of the abdomen. The main role of the kidney is to filtrate the blood, remove waste substances from the body and maintain fluid and electrolyte balance. Due to any consequences on the kidney, it will fail to function. Kidney failure is a stage where the kidney stops functioning properly. Kidney failure is also known as renal failure, and it occurs suddenly.
According to Ayurveda, Kidney failure is occurred due to blockage in the Srotas or channels in the body. These Srotas are responsible for liquid flow in and outside the kidney. If any blockage occurs in the kidney, it causes shrinkage, and the kidney cannot transport the fluid, resulting in kidney failure.CRF is a disease of Mutra Vaha srotas (channels), and all three doshas are responsible for it. Kapha doshas are responsible for the blockage in the channel, and Vata doshas are responsible for the shrinkage of kidney size.
Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Failure-
Here are some signs and symptoms of kidney failure-
- Oedema near hand, ankle, and face.
- Increasing pee
- Muscle spasm
- Itchy and dry skin
- Loss of appetite
- Blood in urine
Treatment of Kidney Failure In Ayurveda-
Ayurveda is believed to remove disease from its root. Ayurveda herbs and medicine cure kidney failure without a transplant and dialysis.
Many effective drugs are used as medicine for the treatment of kidney failure.
- Punarnava:- It helps maintain a level of fluids in the cells and regulate healthy urine flow. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce swelling during kidney problems.
- kaasni:- It helps to manage all kidney problems and works best on kidney failure.
- Varun:- It is a powerful drug that treats kidney disease from its root. It also helps in kidney stones.
- Gokshura:- The drug helps treat urinary problems caused by kidney failure.
Also, Watch Our Video on Ayurvedic Prospective on Different Disease -Cause, symptoms and treatment
Liver Failure, According to Ayurveda-
The liver is known as yakrit in Ayurveda, and its disorder is known as yakrit vikara. Liver failure means being unable to do its function. The liver helps to perform many functions, like making blood protein, transporting oxygen, and supporting the immune system. It also helps to make bile, which is responsible for food digestion and the breakdown of fat and cholesterol level.
Failure of the liver will affect these functions. According to Ayurveda, it is a disorder of rakta vaha srotas, and dominated doshas is pitta dosha. Balance of pitta doshas helps to treat liver failure.
Some Signs and Symptoms of Liver Failure are-
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
Reason for liver failure according to Ayurveda-
The main reason behind liver failure is an imbalance of pitta doshas. A diet that increases the pitta dosha leads to kidney problems.
Some diets that increase the pitta doshas are-
- Pungent, Sour, and spicy food
- Red meat
- Alcohol consumption
- Consuming caffeine, nicotine
- Prolong exposure to the sun
- Anxiety and depression
- Peptic ulcers, acids, and heartburn
Ayurvedic Herbs in Liver Failure-
Ayurveda helps to treat liver failure. Many ayurvedic drugs act as magic in case of liver failure.
Some of them are-
- Kutki:- It is one of the most effective herbs used to treat the liver. It is also prescribed in the treatment of jaundice and bile disorder.
- Kalmegh:- It helps to remove excess pitta from the body. It is hepatoprotective and improves the liver’s function and metabolism.
- Bhringraj:- It is the best herb for treating any liver disease like liver cirrhosis, infective hepatitis, and many more.
Cancer is one of the most growing diseases in the world. According to Ayurveda, it occurs due to poor hygiene,e, improper diet, physical trauma, bad behavior, etc. Arbuda is used as terminology in Ayurveda for cancer, and granthi is used for non-malignant tumors. The balancing of three doshas caused serious problems like cancer.
- Properly Pathya Aahar: Ayurveda helps to treat cancer patients by using medicine and some therapy. Properly having Pathya Aahar is the main key to treating cancer patients.
- Immunomodulators:- work on the DNA level and increase the immune system to fight against cancer. Some Bhasma, like Swarna bhasma and heera bhasma, are used to treat cancer.
- Panchkarma:- It is the best technique to remove toxins from the body. The duration of panchakarma therapy depends upon the patient’s Roga and bala.
- Herbal medicine:- Some drugs like ashwagandha, Amalaki, turmeric,shunti, Pipali, Giloy, etc., are used in the treatment of cancer. These drugs are used according to the symptoms of Cancer.
Symptoms of cancer-
Cancer is divided into many types, with different Signs and symptoms.
Some of the common symptoms are-
- Lumps forming in the body
- Night sweats
- Weight loss
Contact us to Get Safe and Effective Treatment-
Ayurvedic treatment with natural herbs and medicine is the best way to cure any disease. Our goal at HIMSS is to cure the disease without any medicine so that the person leaves a happy life. Contact us today to get relief from this serious problem. There are ten branches of HIIMS in India. You can book your appointment in any state like Jaipur, jodhpur, Gurugram, Chandigarh, Amritsar, etc.