Psoriasis is a stubborn skin condition that can be a source of embarrassment where the skin refuses to heal and can lead to psoriasis arthritis someday. Almost 4% of people worldwide suffer from this skin disorder still untreated, whereas they should rush to the best hospital for psoriasis and start treatment right away!
What is psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a result of an autoimmune disorder that causes excessive skin cell growth and makes the infected area feel inflamed and very itchy. As a result, there are dry, thick, and scaly skin patches on the body. People end up using creams, solutions, oils, and lotions topically to feel better. But, this provides only temporary relief. Instead, getting Ayurvedic treatment at the best Ayurvedic hospital for psoriasis is a good option.
Ayurvedic therapies for skin plaque
Conventional medicine has no treatment for psoriasis. In this case, the immune system gives up and starts attacking the skin cells. So, the cells die but are not shed off. Rather, the dead cells keep collecting in one place and become visible as thick and hard skin. In a psoriasis flare-up, the skin patches shimmer with a silvery sheen, and timely Ayurveda treatment helps.
The symptoms get managed, but the skin issue flares up time and again. Some trigger factors aggravate the skin rashes. These alter the working of the immune system and prompt the onset of symptoms. Let us see what they are:
- Illness as a result of strep infections
- Stressful situations trigger plaque patches.
- Certain medications cause worsening skin conditions.
- Skin cuts or injuries act as a triggering event for this skin condition. Psoriasis or extra skin cell deposits are seen in injured areas.
- Bug bites
- Junk food
- Diary products
- Red meat
- certain spices and condiments
- Caffeine is also responsible for psoriasis flares in many people. Ayurvedic therapies control the symptoms of the skin condition to a great extent. Also, try to avoid drinking caffeine at all costs.
The skin cells are in overdrive and keep collecting on top of each other. The dead cells are not shed, in fact, more dead cells keep piling on them. The best Ayurvedic hospital for psoriasis uses nurturing herbal extracts such as:
- Badi Elaichi
- Carom seeds
- Choti Elaichi
- Red Chandan
- Pan Ki Jad
White Chandan, Gokhshura, Bael Patra, Tulsi, Dalchini, Long Pepper, Laung, Saunth, Saunf, Jatamansi, Naag Kesar, Brahmi, Adoosa,Black Pepper, Safatika Bhasama, Naag Bhasma, Anardana, Triphala, Tinervelly Seeds, Kutki, Katuja, Gau Jaban, Fenugreek, Bael Patra, Tej Pata, and Punarnava etc to help the patient.
How does Psoriasis show up?
Firstly, the skin shows up with small reddish bumpy skin. These red patches soon develop a raised and bulging scaly silvery coat and are termed as plagues. Many times, these bumps are seen on the knees, elbows, and lower back. They need ayurvedic treatment at the best ayurvedic hospital for psoriasis so that they can disappear and the body can heal.
how Ayurveda can help deal with psoriasis?
- Take a psoriasis diet: Many times, we have food allergies but have no idea about them. These foods flare up psoriasis symptoms, so choose what you eat. Eat fresh, boost immunity and clear up the skin. Furthermore, stay away from junk foods and carbonated beverages because these trigger psoriasis in many cases.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Keep an eye on smoking and alcohol consumption. Also, you should include plenty of exercise in your daily routine so that you don’t suffer from nagging digestion problems and constipation.
- Natural supplements and healing herbs can keep the inflammation in the body under control. Herbs such as Turmeric, neem, flax seeds, amla, aloe vera keep the immune system active. Moreover, they also control psoriasis flare-ups.
- Include Omega 3 fatty acids in your daily diet. You can also try coconut oil and aloe Vera. They are effective when applied to the skin and keep the skin hydrated without any side effects. It controls the itchiness and irritation of the psoriasis patches on the body by its moisturizing effect.
- To keep the stress levels under control, you can try natural relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga. Don’t let the stress levels trigger psoriasis out of control.
Control a psoriasis flare-up the right way. The vital thing that you need to do if you have psoriasis is to stay moisturized all the time. Dry, flaky skin will flare up the skin issue, so medication is a must at all times. Try to lightly rub a towel on the itchy red portions of the skin to get relief.
On top of it, control your stress levels. Meditate and breathe in deeply to keep calm and composed. In fact, you have to control the scratchy urge you feel so that the skin heals. Moreover, eating a nutritious diet is extremely important. It helps nourish the body and develop a strong immune system. A healthy diet on the principles of Ayurveda makes sure that the body and immunity become strong.
HIIMS, Hospital & Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences:
HIIMS, the hospital and institute of Integrated medical sciences is situated in Dera Bassi. The medical center provides treatment for multiple diseases by using an integrated approach of different fields of medicine and alternative medicine. Ayurvedic treatment from the best ayurvedic hospital for psoriasis can be offered at an integrated medical sciences hospital such as HIIMS.
The medical fraternity here ensures that the body stays free from skin diseases and breakouts. But, many times, a simple conventional mode of treatment does not work to control a skin flare-up. But naturopathy, homeopathy, and ayurvedic treatment integrated with other medical fields can help. You can refer to the HIIMS for professional help regarding your psoriasis condition. In fact, the doctors here prescribe Ayurveda treatment and can guide you on the best ways to deal with skin trouble.
Psoriasis, as said earlier, has no specific line of treatment. Most of us rely on topical solutions to control this skin condition. Using Ayurveda treatment along with other treatment methods is a great idea. As a matter of fact, Ayurvedic therapies at the best ayurvedic hospital for psoriasis can significantly improve the patient’s condition with holistic healing.