When it comes to choosing between naturopathy treatment and Ayurvedic treatment, most people often get confused. Although both of these are alternative medicines, they have different fields of practice and study. Naturopathy is a holistic and electric alternative medical system that focuses on the body’s vital ability and medicines to cure. On the other hand, Ayurveda is a holistic approach that integrates body, mind, and soil to cure and prevent different types of ailments. Certainly, naturopathy is completely different from Ayurveda. Let’s know more about their differences in detail.
Understanding the approaches of Naturopathy and Ayurveda
The approach of Naturopathy is based on the “healing power of nature” in order to cure ailments. Naturopathy basically focuses on supporting the vital force or life force by strengthening the body through modalities like nutrition, botanical medicine, physical medicine, hydropathy, and homeopathy. Naturopathy aims to harmonize energetic and biochemical balance while avoiding the use of synthetic prescription drugs and surgery, except in the case of emergencies.
On the flip side, Ayurveda is a holistic approach and an ancient medicine that focuses on balance. The main focus of Ayurveda is more on creating energetic levels at the inner level. Ayurveda believes that there should be harmony between body, mind, and soul. Ayurveda names three elemental substances known as doshas: Kapha, Pitta, and Vata. If any of these doshas get imbalanced, it results in disease. The treatment of diseases in Ayurveda is in the form of modalities like a mantra, pranayama, asana, yoga, meditation, and intake of proper Ayurvedic Therapy. Moreover, it is vital to avoid such substances or behaviors that can aggravate dosha out of balance.
Benefits of Naturopathy Treatment and Ayurvedic Treatment
When it comes to the benefits of Naturopathy and Ayurvedic treatment, you may find several similarities. As both are effective alternative medicine approaches, both offer various health benefits to individuals. Let’s have a look at the benefits of both of these holistic approaches.
Benefits of Naturopathy
- Helps in disease prevention
- Treat many of the common ailments by traditional medicine
- Help in overcoming insomnia & other sleep disorders.
- Offer alternative therapies using herbs, homeopathy, botanical remedies, acupuncture, reiki, and other natural supplements.
- Helps patients understand their bodies and connect with their inner self.
- It helps an individual to recognize the importance of social, psychological, and spiritual elements.
- Restore the natural body functions by the body’s own healing capacities.
Besides, naturopathy lowers stress, depression, anxiety and stimulates positive thinking. As an individualized treatment, Naturopathy involves facilitating self-care decisions, restoring techniques, and more to prevent future health issues.
Benefits of Ayurvedic treatment
Ayurveda is referred to as “life-knowledge,” which focuses on an individual’s health, wellness, and balances body, mind, and soul. People can achieve overall wellness with yoga, meditations, diet changes, using herbal medicines, and therapies. The following are the proven benefits of Ayurvedic treatment.
- Ayurveda helps one understand that being healthy is a natural phenomenon of the body.
- Ayurvedic Treatments and therapies help to get rid of stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Ayurveda Medicines and therapies promote weight loss and help overweight people shed extra weight using a healthy diet and natural methods.
- Ayurvedic therapies are quite effective in keeping the hormone levels balanced.
- For reducing inflammation due to inadequate diet, poor digestion, or improper diet, Ayurveda is helpful. It regulates the digestive tract as well as the heart system.
- Reduces toxins from the body
- Provides healthy hair and skin
- Improves digestion
- Cleanse the body and clear the energy.
Ayurveda provides solutions to major health diseases. It works on balancing three doshas or life forces- Kapha, Vata, and Pitta. Ayurveda discovers the dominant life energy and finds the doshas responsible for a specific disease.
HIIMS: Get a Variety of Naturopathy and Ayurvedic Treatments under one Roof
Whether you are seeking naturopathy, Ayurvedic, homeopathy, or allopathy, you can get desired treatment at HIIMS. With a team of Ayurvedic, Allopathic, naturopathic, and homeopathic experts, HIIMS is committed to providing the most effective treatments for various ailments; HIIMS makes sure to provide you with optimum health.
You can get several treatments, including therapies like Panchkarma, to help you overcome mental and physical problems. In fact, HIIMS provides you with the best and healthy nutritious meals that help you combat disease. A nutritious diet is designed according to individuals’ health needs to promote the immune system and fight different diseases. One of the major aspects of HIIMS is meditation and yoga. The unique session helps you relax your body, mind, and soul. Moreover, it helps you feel positive and energetic throughout the day. Last but not least, HIIMS can access medical services if you have health insurance that covers all the expenses related to medical bills, health concerns, and other medical expenses. If you are looking for any treatment for your ailments that is effective and affordable, reach out to HIIMS today!