Naturopathy, just as the name indicates, is a natural and alternative way of treatment. Naturopathy is a natural medical system that promotes the body to heal itself naturally. It is a drugless treatment system that embraces many natural remedies to heal the body and treat chronic diseases.
What is Naturopathy?
Many experts consider Naturopathy as a combination of art and science of healthy living. Naturopathy has its own concept of healing the whole human system by treating the root cause of any disease or ailment. Naturopathy incorporates both physical and psychological factors for treatment and remedies.
In naturopathy treatment, a doctor may ask questions and then counsel you for 2 to 3 hours to know your lifestyle, habits and psychology. That is how naturopathy works on more personal levels spending more time to cover the individual needs of a patient.
The Naturopathy Treatment system hails from Germany but now it’s also a very popular alternative treatment method in India. India has some best Naturopathy hospitals all across the country and HIIMS Dera Bassi Punjab is the best option. Finding the “best naturopathy centre” is a trending topic on the internet today. It is because people are more aware and knowledgeable about the science of Natural healing and curing.
How Does Naturopathy Work?
In the principle of naturopathy, it is not the disease but the entire body of a patient is treated to overcome all the negative forces buried deep within. Similarly, by treating the root causes of illness, many diseases and ailments are treated simultaneously to renew the entire body. That’s why naturopathy is one of the best alternative treatment methods to cure chronic diseases.
Prime Concepts of Naturopathy Treatment
- Natural and Self Healing of body: Allowing the body to heal itself by using natural remedies and medicinal plants.
- No drug and Harmless Treatment methods:As one of the principles of Naturopathy of not using any drug and medicine that are unnatural, unsafe, and can cause side effects. All remedies in Naturopathy embrace natural therapies like yoga, massages, exercises, and mental health upliftment sessions.
- Underlying Symptoms: Rather than just treating the symptoms, by treating the body, mind, and spirit, a naturopathy doctor can resolve all underlying physical or mental issues.
- Holistic Approach in Treatment: Naturopathy doctors treats their patients holistically by considering their biochemistry, lifestyle, and body nature.
- Prevention from Toxic agents: By altering the diet and eating habits, the body of the patient itself starts removing all harmful toxins naturally.
HIIMS is one of The best Naturopathy Hospitals, and this hospital can provide you with all effective remedies to overcome many chronic and serious diseases. Also, naturopathy hospitals use natural and safe remedies to help and cure patients. Similarly, they effectively treat people with many therapies, including herbs, massage, acupuncture, exercise, and nutritional counseling.
Naturopathy Treatment Revolves Around Many Therapies and they are:
- Diet Therapy: This therapy includes dietary altercation, taking food in all-natural form like fruits, green leafy vegetables, sprouts, curd, etc.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy treats disorders using different forms of water. Moreover, hydrothermal therapy uses its temperature altercation effects, as in hot and cold baths, saunas, and body wrap.
- Mud Therapy: Mud therapy is very common and popular naturopathy. It is very simple in the application as by just applying mud packs throughout the body. Consequently, mud therapy reduces the excessive heat of the body. It extracts out toxic materials by absorbing them from the skin.
- Fasting Therapy: Fasting has a significant value in every religion. People from ages knew the value of fasting. Fasting can provide relief to the digestive system and let it time to reboot. Meanwhile, the body excretes the waste materials from the body eventually providing relief from many abdominal ailments.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy is a trending therapy around the world courtesy of its magical and soothing effects on the mind and body. Furthermore, massaging different parts of the body promotes blood circulation, revitalizes the body cells and releases the pressure from muscles.
- Acupressure Therapy: There are many vital pressure points on the whole body. All are connected by nerves to the nervous system and pressing or pushing each individual pressure point sends a positive healing signal to the brain to promote healing of the body by itself on the revert command of the brain.
- Magnet Therapy: Magnet therapy is one of the most popular, pain-free, and quick result-oriented naturopathy. The only tool needed is magnets. It’s a clinically proven therapy to treat many ailments like controlling blood pressure and diabetes.
Homeopathy Treatment is also a major part of the naturopathy medical system though it’s an individual science and medical system in itself which is largely trusted by millions across the globe. It is an all-natural medical system for the treatment of many ailments. Similarly, homeopathy medicines consist of natural healing substances in a very diluted form to only heal and cure disease. It’s absolutely free from any side effects on the body.
Naturopathy is Gaining Trust and Huge Popularity
The majority of people in India are preferring alternative medicinal systems to overcome their ailment in a natural, safe, and drug-free way. Apart from medical emergencies, Naturopathy has developed a huge population believing in natural remedies for treatment. Hence, people are actively searching for the Best Naturopathy Hospitals in India and indeed one of them is HIIMS.
HIIMS is one of the best multi-specialty hospitals in India that provides wide and complete naturopathy treatment for every health problem. Therefore, a team of well known, qualified and most trusted doctors are associates of HIIMS hospital. Thus, if you search over the internet which is the best Naturopathy centre, you are likely to see more details about HIIMS.